The one with the small blue flower is blue daze I think.I love it when they bloom, all blue and beautiful! The medicinal plant I havent seen that before. The pink bloom, not sure what flower it is. You are just like me, cant resist buying plants if I go to nurseries.
The Nursery people don't know the names of those plants.I am very happy to know about the name of the flower(blue daze),thank you.The medicinal plant is insulin plant,those leaves juice cure diabetic.One of my friend has given me that plant. Yes i love plants,for me very difficult to control buying plants. Thank you.
I have heard a little bit about medicinal plants but I have never heard of anyone actually getting them. I certainly never linked insulin with a plant. All of your plants are awesome and gorgeous.
Nice plants! Hope they grow well and healthy in their new home!
ReplyDeleteYes,they adjusted their new home.Now started blooming and growing well.
ReplyDeletecheers
The one with the small blue flower is blue daze I think.I love it when they bloom, all blue and beautiful! The medicinal plant I havent seen that before. The pink bloom, not sure what flower it is. You are just like me, cant resist buying plants if I go to nurseries.
ReplyDeleteThe Nursery people don't know the names of those plants.I am very happy to know about the name of the flower(blue daze),thank you.The medicinal plant is insulin plant,those leaves juice cure diabetic.One of my friend has given me that plant.
ReplyDeleteYes i love plants,for me very difficult to control buying plants.
Thank you.
you have a beautiful garden.
ReplyDeleteYou have many plants added to your garden!
ReplyDeleteI like the blue flower!
I love your garden blog very much.Lovely plants
ReplyDeleteWonderful garden,I love plants and flowers.You have a nice blog.
ReplyDeletebeautiful plants thank you do visit again
ReplyDeletefollowing you
Lovely blog on gardening Rani,
ReplyDeleteI too am plant crazy! would love to know more gardening tips from you :P shall visit you more often.
Me encantan las plantas.
ReplyDeleteme too.. the blue flower is so beuty...
ReplyDeleteI have heard a little bit about medicinal plants but I have never heard of anyone actually getting them. I certainly never linked insulin with a plant. All of your plants are awesome and gorgeous.
ReplyDeletePlease Visit my website: Online PhD in Nursing